Wednesday, March 21, 2012

My boy is 1

Wow. I can't believe we made it to his party with all the planning and everything that goes with a first birthday.. I can't believe its over. We had such an amazing time.. There were so many people that came to celebrate with us and to show their love to my baby boy. He looked so handsome too! He behaved so well. There were over 60 people there and he just smiled and played with the kids and was 100% OK with everyone holding him and passing him around and he was just all around a good kid.
His aunt Kendra (my sister) got him the most amazing cake. It was so freaking cute and tasted amazing!! I mean it was nicer looking then my wedding cake.

We did a Mickey Mouse theme and everything looked so darn cute. I cant get over how nice everything came together.  It was so worth the stress and emotion that went into it.

I made cake balls for the first time and we made chocolate dipper Oreo's and had fried chicken and pasta salad. Oh it was so amazing!



So cute


Opening presents

Him and his cake 

His cake eating

No comments:

Post a Comment