Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Baptism

On March 15th, 2011 we got Bradley baptized at St. Paul's Lutheran Church in Fullerton CA. It was an amazing service with all our loved ones there. He was baptized by Pastor Tom. We are new to the church and he did a great job at making us feel welcome. He behaved so well during the service, only cried when Pastor Tom put the water on his head. He then took Bradley and walked him around the church and showed him off. He loved the little suit we put Bradley in. After we took our seats Bradley just sat on my lap and looked around the rest of the service. He does love to go church, every Sunday he behaves so well.


He is fortunate enough to have some amazing God parents. He has 3 of them and is very lucky to have each one of them. We chose to have my Uncle Bob and Aunt Becky and our dear friend Tiffnay be his God Parents. We chose to have 3 because we knew that my aunt and uncle would be there for him spiritually no matter what and Tiffany was going through the same thing, she just got her 17 month old daughter baptized and I knew that she would be a big part of our future and having her represent another spiritual person in his life I knew would be a good thing for his future.


Tiffany has been a big help to me during this journey. It was nice to have such a great friend to help me through it all from answering questions to being a huge emotional support for me. I am just now starting to go back to church and had a lot of questions about things I either had forgotten or just didn't know and she never once made me feel stupid for not knowing. I am very lucky to have her in my life.

After the service so many people came up to us and introduced themselves and told us how beautiful our baby was. It was a truly amazing day for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment