Saturday, May 21, 2011

A little history

I thought that before I went into my daily life blogging I thought it would be good to give you a little history! So here is the short story on how I became a wife and a mother. 

I met my husband on Myspace, I was in a HORRIBLE relationship and I was looking around for people I knew and I saw this picture of this guy in all black with a hot pink tie on, which is my favorite color combination. So I clicked on his picture and read his profile. He was a drummer and I thought that was amazingly hot. I sent him an email and I all I said was 
"hey
love the tie.. lol. its cute. just thought i would drop by and say hey.
your a total cutie!
We talked on the phone and over emails for a while. On November 24th, 2005 we decided to meet in person. It was Thanksgiving night and we had been talking for a little while, he was drinking and I was having a bad night so we put the idea of "it's bad to meet people online" aside and I went against my better judgement and gave him my home address. Now Thanksgiving in my house is a HUGE deal. My mother has over all her friends and we have this extravagant dinner and most of the guests end up a little toasted at the end of the night. I hated it when I was under age and was treated that now. Now that I can have a few and loosen up i actually enjoy it. =]. So he came to my house and met my entire family and all our friends. The poor thing must have been so overwhelmed (there was at least 25 people there), not to mention I had left the fact that my mom is gay out, well he found out that night. Not that I was embarrassed or anything I just hadn't told him yet. 

After he met everyone we went to the movies and saw Yours, Mine and Ours. It was a cute first date movie. I so thought he hated me, he said he hates girly girls, and here I am in this cute faded and tight jeans, a halter top with a pink over shirt with heals and my hair and make up done perfectly. At that point I thought all my chances were gone out the window. He didn't hold my hand all night and we barely talked. 

After the movie he said he had to get home since he worked in the morning (it was only 10pm) and he took me home. I went to get out of the car and he didn't move so I asked if I at least get a hug so he reached over his stick shift and gave me a hug. 

I went inside feeling like the night was a bust. 

I called him the next day and he came to hang out with me and my at the time bestie Meagan, and from that night on we were inseparable.

We moved in together quickly due to some home issues I was having. He proposed on June 30th 2006 and we got married July 18th 2009. We tried to have a baby for almost 9 months before we got pregnant with him in May. He was born March 1st 2011. And he is the center of our world. 

So that is the back story on how I met my wonderful hubby and our baby. I am one of those lucky girls who truly married their soul mates. I feel that he and were meant to be together. I thank God for him sending him to me! He is my best friend! <3
This was the picture that started it all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment