Wednesday, May 25, 2011

First Mothers Day

My day started a little early. The night before I had a bubble bath with a glass of wine. Randy couldn't wait any longer so he gave me my girts while I was in the bath. I got a bouquet of beautiful red roses, a cross neclace,  and $100 gift card to Picaboo which is an online scrapbooking tool. I also got the new Cricut exprssions (scrap booking cutting machine.. my obsession,) but I got that the week before since it came in the mail and I saw it already he let me have it. Its an amazing toy, if I am not on here or taking care of Bradley during the day I am scrap booking.
its amazing


So my first Mothers day was amazing. It started by me getting with Church, which was an amazing service. Pastor Tom is get with sermons. He really makes you think. I always leave feeling better and better about my faith after listening to him.

Hubby then took me to this restaurant that we have been wanting to try called The Hungry Bear for breakfast. And WOW it was amazing. I had a HUGE breakfast burrito and it was so amazing, he had a Ham and Bacon omelet and that was also amazing.

We went home and relaxed and just enjoyed the day. Then he took Bradley and I to Claim Jumper and I had an amazing steak dinner.

The day was perfect. I couldn't have asked for more. He set the bar high for Fathers day .

No comments:

Post a Comment