Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Pool time!!

In the pool with my little man
My mom has this beautiful pool and we were hanging out at her house on Sunday and we randomly decided to go swimming. Randy went and got him a swim shirt and and we all got in. I was a little worried that he wouldn't like it or he would be cold (pool is heated) and all these other worries that went on. But we did it anyways.
We got him in his little swimmer diapers and his swim shirt and got his floaty blown up and in we went. He fussed until i got more in the water and then

HE LOVED IT!! 


It was so amazing to have him in my arms and in the pool. My mom got in with us and he just loved it all. He talked and kicked and laughed. It was awesome! I can't wait to do it again!



Hanging with Daddy in the pool

No comments:

Post a Comment